Incontinence affects 1 in 5 Australians. Like many conditions however the way it is managed makes a huge difference to an individuals experience. Don’t suffer in silence or with poorly suited solutions. Let the team at Wisdom HealthCare help you.
The Nateen brand is currently being distributed in over 60 countries worldwide. All the products are approved by the FDA, CE and have had ISO testing in Germany. Each and every batch of Nateen products undergo strict quality control testing at all stages of production by the Nateen Lab and are covered by our Money Back Guarantee.
Wisdom HealthCare supplies Retirement Villages, Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Respite Centres, Palliative Care, Disability Service Providers and many other similar profile businesses. We also sell direct to end users.
Are you interested in becoming a Wisdom HealthCare customer? We would love to welcome you to our growing family. Please follow this link to our Contact Page for details. If you would like to call you can reach us anytime on 02 8919 0434 . If your call is out of hours, please leave us a message so we can return your call. Trade and Wholesale customers. Please visit our Wholesale Page for account management contact details and more.
• Are Expertly Designed in Europe for Differing Circumstances
• Have Outstanding Absorbency Levels
• Use Medical Grade Materials
• Use Free & Discreet Courier Delivery Nationwide*
The key to a well managed incontinence solution is determining the product that is best matched to your particular circumstances. Nateen have a range of products to choose from. To assist you, we have designed an easy to follow product fact sheet. Click here to take a little time to read about and compare products and most importantly identify the product that will best suit your needs. If you’re not sure, give us a call on 02 8919 0434.
All Wisdom Products are design and extensively tested for superior fit, comfort and performance offering both efficacy and reliability for regular use. To maintain our highly competitive pricing, all product lines are sold in carton quantities that range from 80 to 120 individual units.
Wisdom HealthCare supplies only premium quality, medical grade incontinence products and yet our pricing is so affordable. We can do this because we only sell in full carton quantities that range from 80 to 120 individual units depending on the product line. Not only do carton quantities keep pricing extremely low, they also contain practical quantities for regular customers eliminating the need to be continually re-ordering.
The severity of this common condition ranges from a “small leak” when you cough or sneeze to a “total loss” of all bladder and or bowel control.
• The Involuntary loss of urine from the bladder – known as urinary incontinence.
• The Involuntary passing of bowel motions – known as faecal or bowel incontinence.
• Getting older – natural age progression
• Neurological disorders such as Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease, Dementia
• Health conditions such as a Stroke, Brain tumour, Diabetes, Prostate problems, Spinal injury, Urinary stones, Constipation, Obesity and Urinary tract infections
• Specific surgeries such as as a hysterectomy (removal of all or part of the uterus or the ovaries) or a prostatectomy (removal of all or part of the prostate)
• Certain medications can also have a side effects linked to incontinence
• Pregnancy and Menopause